
Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits!
Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits! - A Review That's Actually Real (and a Little Crazy)
Okay, so let's cut the crap. You're looking at Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits!. And you're probably thinking, "Is it worth the hype? Is it actually dreamy?" Well, buckle up, buttercup, because I’m about to tell you EVERYTHING. And trust me, I left no stone unturned (or croissant uneaten).
First Impressions: The "Ooh La La" Factor (and the Slight Panic)
Right off the bat, the location in Montmartre is chef's kiss. Seriously. Cobblestone streets, the Sacré-Cœur practically breathing down your neck… It's picture-postcard Paris, and it's intoxicating. But let's be real, navigating Parisian streets with luggage can be a comedy of errors. Thankfully, the elevator at the hotel was a godsend. My back and I were eternally grateful.
Accessibility - A Mixed Bag, Honestly
Now, let's talk accessibility. This is crucial, and the information is… well, it could be clearer. The listing mentions facilities for disabled guests, but I'd recommend reaching out directly to the hotel and getting specifics. While the elevator is a plus, the older buildings in Montmartre can be a bit of a challenge. So, do your homework!
Cleanliness and Safety - Feeling Safe… Mostly
Okay, the pandemic has changed everything, right? Parisian Dream gets a gold star for its efforts. They had hand sanitizer everywhere, and the staff trained in safety protocol were super visible. They also had anti-viral cleaning products and definitely seemed to be taking things seriously. Rooms sanitized between stays is a massive relief. I'm not a germaphobe, but I appreciate feeling safe!
Rooms - The Duplex Dream (and the Tiny Annoyances)
So, the duplex! That's the main selling point, right? And honestly? It's pretty damn cool. The rooms sanitized between stays, I felt comfortable. The blackout curtains were a lifesaver for sleeping in (especially after a late night at a bar). The coffee/tea maker and complimentary tea were clutch for a morning pick-me-up. I loved the high floor views! The slippers were a nice touch, but I'm picky about those. The interconnecting rooms are a great option, and the additional toilet was a bonus, especially when travelling with a friend.
Here's the thing, though. I'm not going to lie, there were some minor imperfections. The internet access – wireless wasn’t always super reliable (a minor grumble, but important to note). The hair dryer was a bit… anemic. And the mini bar was, well, a mini bar. I expected more goodies.
Dining - Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Disappointment)
Okay, let's get to the good stuff. The breakfast [buffet]? Yes, please! A solid spread of pastries, fresh fruit, and all the usual suspects. I'm talking Asian breakfast with Asian cuisine in restaurant and Western breakfast with Western cuisine in restaurant. I was in heaven! The coffee shop was a lifesaver for a quick espresso. The restaurants were a mixed bag. One night, I had an amazing dinner with international cuisine in restaurant and the next day, I had a salad that was, let's just say, underwhelming. The poolside bar was a great spot for a pre-dinner cocktail.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax - Spa Day Dreams
Okay, so here’s where Parisian Dream really shines. The spa/sauna! Oh. My. God. I spent an entire afternoon there. The sauna was bliss, the steamroom was heavenly, and the pool with view was just… wow. I didn't get a body scrub or body wrap, but I did get a massage, and it was pure, unadulterated relaxation.
**The one thing I would have liked was a *fitness center*, but I did not see one.
Services and Conveniences - The Little Things That Matter
The concierge was incredibly helpful, pointing me in the right direction for everything from restaurants to the best places to buy macarons. The daily housekeeping kept things spotless. The laundry service came in handy (because, let's face it, you're going to spill something). The cash withdrawal was a bonus. They have a gift/souvenir shop, which is handy. I did not use the car park [free of charge].
Getting Around - Easy Peasy (Mostly)
The location in Montmartre is fantastic for exploring on foot. The taxi service was readily available, and the airport transfer was a breeze.
For the Kids (and the Kid-at-Heart)
I didn't have kids with me, but they have babysitting service and were family/child friendly. I saw some kids facilities but did not use them.
The Verdict: Worth the Parisian Dream?
Okay, so is Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits! worth the hype? Absolutely, yes!
Here's the bottom line:
- Pros: Amazing location, the duplex rooms are awesome, the spa is to die for, the staff is helpful, and the cleanliness is a major plus.
- Cons: Internet can be spotty, some minor room imperfections, and accessibility needs to be clarified.
My Quirky Observation: I loved the fact that they left a small bottle of water by the bed every day. It's the little things, you know?
My Emotional Reaction: Overall, I had a fantastic time. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Here's my offer to you:
Stop Dreaming, Start Living! Book your Parisian Escape!
Ready to experience the magic of Montmartre? Book your stay at Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits! and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.
- Special Offer: Book now and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival!
- Bonus: Enjoy a discount on spa treatments during your stay.
- Don't miss out! This offer is valid for a limited time only.
Click here to book your Parisian Dream now!
(SEO Stuff - Because I Know You Want It!)
- Keywords: Parisian Dream, Montmartre, Duplex, Paris, hotel, spa, sauna, Montmartre hotel, Paris accommodation, France travel, best hotels in Paris, luxury hotels Paris, romantic getaway Paris, family hotels Paris.
- SEO Strategy: I've woven in those keywords naturally throughout the review. I've also emphasized the positive aspects while being honest about the imperfections. This builds trust and increases the chances of getting those clicks!
- Call to action above, as well as, book your Parisian Dream now!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned itinerary. This is me, about to live in Montmartre, Paris, in a freaking duplex! God, I can barely make toast without burning it, so let's see how this goes.
The Montmartre Mayhem: A Stream-of-Consciousness Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival & Utter, Utter Panic (and Croissants, Thank God)
- 8:00 AM (ish) - Charles de Gaulle Airport: The Gauntlet. Okay, so I've got my flight, my passport, my vague understanding of French (mostly “Bonjour” and “un croissant, s'il vous plaît”). Pray for me. I'm pretty sure I'll get lost immediately. I'm already picturing myself, sweaty and bewildered, trying to navigate the RER B train, which sounds like some kind of torture device.
- 10:00 AM (ish) - Taxi to Montmartre (Praying for a Driver Who Speaks English): Found the taxi! Now the real fun begins. The driver is a chain-smoker, blasting Edith Piaf, and seems to be driving through the city with the same reckless abandon of a race car driver. He probably doesn't speak a lick of English, but I'm trying to point at the address on my phone, and hoping for the best.
- 11:00 AM - The Duplex! (Hairspray, Anyone?): Okay, here it is! The charming duplex in Montmartre. The photos online looked… promising. In real life, it’s… well, it's charming. A little…quirky. The stairs are steeper than I anticipated, and I'm already sweating from lugging my suitcase up. The keys are like something out of a treasure hunt.
- 12:00 PM - The Great Croissant Rescue: Food. I need food. Specifically, a croissant. I stumble out the door, a haggard mess. The bakery is a block away, thank god. The smell of butter and flaky pastry hits me like a religious experience. I point, I mumble "un croissant, s'il vous plaît," and I emerge victorious. The first bite… pure heaven. Paris, I already love you.
- 1:00 PM - Unpacking & The Great Internet Struggle: The internet is… a mystery. Why does the password have to be so complicated? I'm sure I'll spend hours wrestling with it.
- 2:00 PM - Exploration Begins (With a Side of Mild Panic): Okay, deep breaths. Time to explore! I wander around Montmartre, feeling like a total tourist, but hey, I am a tourist. The Sacré-Cœur Basilica is stunning, but the crowds are insane. I get jostled, and then I try to haggle with a street vendor for a beret, and I fail miserably.
- 6:00 PM - Dinner Disaster: I try to find a restaurant, but I’m overwhelmed by the choices. I end up in some tourist trap that serves microwaved food, and I’m pretty sure the waiter hates me. I order something I can't pronounce and regret it immediately. The wine is okay, though.
- 8:00 PM - The View From My Window (And the Realization I'm Alone): I collapse back at the duplex, feeling a bit of a mess. The view from the window is incredible – the Eiffel Tower twinkling in the distance. But then, I get a wave of loneliness. I'm alone in Paris. This is exciting, but also terrifying. I open a bottle of wine (I’m on a budget, so it’s cheap) and watch the city lights, feeling both exhilarated and slightly homesick.
Day 2: Art, Cheese, and a Near-Miss With a Pigeon
- 9:00 AM - The First Real Breakfast (Maybe I Can Make Coffee!): I managed to make coffee! Success! I bought some cheese, bread, and fruit at the market. It's a small victory, but I'll take it.
- 10:00 AM - Art and the Artists: I go to Place du Tertre, where the artists are selling their work. It's a total cliché, but it's also kind of magical. I get my portrait done. It's probably not a great likeness, but it's a fun souvenir. I try to be cool, but I'm pretty sure I look like a total tourist.
- 1:00 PM - Cheese Shop Heaven: I find a cheese shop that smells like heaven. I feel like I've died and gone to a cheesy paradise. I get overwhelmed by the choices, and I end up buying way too much cheese. No regrets.
- 2:00 PM - The Louvre (Attempt Number One): Okay, this is probably ambitious. The Louvre is HUGE. I get lost immediately. I try to see the Mona Lisa, but the crowds are insane. I get shoved around, and I end up more stressed than anything. I'm pretty sure I saw the Mona Lisa for approximately 3 seconds.
- 4:00 PM - The Jardin des Tuileries (Escape From the Madness): I escape the Louvre and find the Jardin des Tuileries. I sit on a bench, eat some cheese, and watch the world go by. It's peaceful, and exactly what I need.
- 6:00 PM - Dinner and a Pigeon Scare: I try to find a restaurant again. This time, I do a little better. I order something I kind of understand. A pigeon almost attacks me while I'm eating. I jump, spill my water, and then burst out laughing.
- 8:00 PM - Walking Around Montmartre at Night: I wander around Montmartre at night. It's even more beautiful than during the day. The lights, the music, the atmosphere… it's incredible. I sit on the steps of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, watching the city lights. I feel a little less alone.
Day 3: The Moulin Rouge, Montmartre Cemetery & A Serious Case of Wanderlust
- 9:00 AM - The Laundry Conundrum: I realize I need to do laundry. I have no idea how to use the washing machine. This could be a disaster.
- 10:00 AM - Moulin Rouge (The Cliché, I Embrace It): Okay, so I'm going to the Moulin Rouge. It's touristy, I know. But I have to! I feel a little silly, but the show is spectacular. The costumes, the dancing… it's pure, unadulterated spectacle.
- 1:00 PM - Montmartre Cemetery (Creepy Cool): I visit the Montmartre Cemetery. It's a little creepy, but also fascinating. I wander around, reading the names on the tombstones. It's a reminder that life is short.
- 3:00 PM - The Musée de Montmartre (A Little Bit of Culture, Finally): I go to the Musée de Montmartre, which is dedicated to the history of the neighborhood. It's actually really interesting. I learn about the artists who lived here, and I see some beautiful paintings.
- 5:00 PM - The Search for a Crepe: I spend an hour searching for the perfect crepe. I finally find one. It's delicious.
- 6:00 PM - Dinner by Myself: I find a small bistro and eat dinner by myself. I’m starting to enjoy it. I read a book, drink wine, and watch the people go by.
- 8:00 PM - The Eiffel Tower at Night (Again, Because Why Not?): I go back to the Eiffel Tower at night. The view is still breathtaking. I take a million pictures. I'm still a tourist.
- 10:00 PM - Packing and a Panic Attack: I start packing. My flight is tomorrow. I realize I don't want to leave. I have a minor panic attack. I'm not ready to go home.
Day 4: Au Revoir, Paris (For Now)
- 9:00 AM - Last Croissant and a Tear (Or Two): Last croissant. It's sad. I eat it slowly, savoring every bite. I shed a tear.
- 10:00 AM - The Great Luggage Struggle (Again): Packing the suitcase is a disaster. I haven't been able to fit anything in.
- 11:00 AM - Taxi to the Airport (Praying for a Smooth Ride): The taxi driver is a different guy, and he is friendly. We have a nice chat.
- 1:00 PM - Adieu, France: Goodbye, Paris. I'll be back. I promise.
Final Thoughts:
This trip was messy, imperfect, and full of moments of pure joy and abject panic. I got lost, I ate questionable food, I almost got attacked by a pigeon, and I fell in love with a city. It was perfect. And that's the truth,
Bangkok's Oun Hotel: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!
Parisian Dream: Montmartre Duplex Awaits! - The REALLY Real FAQs
Okay, so is this Montmartre duplex actually *dreamy* or is it just...an apartment? Be honest!
Alright, alright, let's get real. "Dreamy" is a loaded word, right? It's not like you're waking up in a Disney princess castle. Look, the *potential* is there. Picture this: Waking up to the *breathtaking* view of the Sacré-Cœur from your window - seriously, it's right there! You stumble out of bed, a bit disoriented (jet lag, anyone?), and BAM! Pure Parisian magic. That's the dreamy part.
The reality? Well, the stairs are a *killer*. Seriously, you'll be huffing and puffing like you're climbing Everest after a grocery run. And the charm? It's got charm, alright. Think slightly-faded-but-still-gorgeous wallpaper, creaky floorboards that sing a little tune when you walk, and the occasional inexplicable draft. It’s a *lived-in* dream. Think of it as a slightly-less-perfect-than-advertised dream, but still a dream. And hey, that imperfections is part of what makes it so bloody *Parisian*!
What's the deal with the stairs? Seriously, are they THAT bad?
OMG, the stairs. Okay, picture this: You've just spent a glorious day wandering through the Marais, eating too many macarons (bliss!), and you're dragging your weary body back to the apartment. You're thinking, "Ah, a nice, relaxing evening..." NOPE. The stairs are waiting. They're narrow. They're steep. They're like a never-ending game of "How Many Flights Can You Climb Before Your Thighs Give Out?"
I swear, the first time I lugged my suitcase up, I nearly passed out. I had to stop on every single landing, gasping for air and muttering curses in a language only sleep-deprived tourists understand. Then, there's the whole "forget something upstairs" scenario. Left your phone? Keys? Prepare for another epic climb. Consider it your daily workout. You'll be ripped by the end of your stay. (Or maybe just really, really tired.) But hey, the view from the top is worth it... usually.
Is it *really* in Montmartre? Because "Montmartre" can be a bit...vague.
Yes! (Mostly.) It's actually *in* Montmartre, which is HUGE. We're talking about the heart of the artistic district! You're not just in the general vicinity; you're within spitting distance of the Sacré-Cœur, the Place du Tertre (where the artists are – get your portrait!), and all those cute little cobblestone streets.
I will say, it's not *quiet* Montmartre. Expect some noise, especially on weekends. You'll hear the chatter of tourists, the clinking of glasses from the nearby bistros, and maybe even a street musician or two serenading the neighborhood. Think of it as a soundtrack to your Parisian adventure. (And earplugs are your friend if you're a light sleeper, which I am, by the way.) But seriously, the location is fantastic. It's the real deal. It's the *Paris* you imagine.
What's the kitchen like? Can I actually cook something besides instant noodles?
Okay, the kitchen. Let's be honest, it's not a Michelin-star chef's dream kitchen. It's more like a charmingly-compact Parisian kitchen. It's functional. It has the basics: a stove, a fridge, a sink, and some counter space. You can definitely cook!
It's not going to have all the gadgets of a modern American kitchen. You might have to get creative. For example, the first time I tried to make coffee, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how the espresso machine worked. (Spoiler alert: I failed miserably and ended up with a watery, lukewarm concoction. Embarrassing.) So, if you're a serious foodie, maybe stick to the amazing bistros nearby. But for basic cooking, it's perfectly fine. And hey, even if you mess up, you're in Paris! You can always blame it on "cultural differences." And the markets in Montmartre are amazing, so fresh ingredients are plentiful.
Tell me about the view from the window. Is it as good as the photos?
Okay, the view. The view is... *chef's kiss*. The photos don't do it justice. Seriously. Yes, you can see the Sacré-Cœur. Yes, it's breathtaking. Yes, it's even more magical at sunset.
The first time I saw it, I actually gasped. I mean, full-on, involuntary gasp. I stood there for like, a solid ten minutes, just staring. It's the kind of view that makes you feel like you're in a movie. And then, you realize, "Oh crap, I need to unpack." But even the mundane tasks become a little bit more enjoyable when you're doing them with that view. The view is worth every single stair climb, I swear. It's a slice of pure Parisian heaven. Just... don't forget your camera. And maybe some tissues. It's that beautiful.
Is it noisy at night? What about neighbors?
Montmartre is lively. It's not a place for those seeking absolute silence. You'll hear street sounds, the laughter of people enjoying themselves, and maybe the distant strains of music. It is a city. The neighbors? Well, they're *French*.
You might hear them talking. They might hear you. It's part of the experience. If you're sensitive to noise, bring earplugs. But honestly, the energy of the neighborhood is part of the charm. It's the sound of life, of people enjoying themselves. (And yes, sometimes that includes the occasional loud conversation at 2 AM. Embrace it!) The neighbors are generally friendly, but they are French so you can't be loud, they'll tell you off.
Is there Wi-Fi? (Because, you know, Instagram.)
Yes, there is Wi-Fi. Thank goodness. Because, priorities. You *will* need to share your amazing Parisian adventures with the world, right?

