
Dive into Luxury: Trio Setia Klang's Stunning Double Storey Pool!
Dive into Luxury: Trio Setia Klang's Stunning Double Storey Pool! - A Review (and a Rant!)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea (and maybe some pool water) on Trio Setia Klang's "Stunning Double Storey Pool!" I'm talking honest-to-goodness, no-holds-barred, "this is what you really need to know" review. Forget the sanitized PR speak; we're going for the real deal.
First Impressions (and a Slight Panic Attack):
Landing at Trio Setia Klang felt… well, it felt fancy. The exterior? Sleek. The lobby? Gleaming. And then I saw it: the double-storey pool. My jaw literally dropped. It’s a visual feast, alright. Instagrammable? Oh, hell yes. But let's be real, my inner monologue immediately went into overdrive: "Do I look like I belong here? Will I accidentally order caviar? Will I drown in a pool of… luxury?"
Accessibility & Safety – The Boring But Necessary Stuff (Except It's Not):
Okay, accessibility. They claim to have facilities for disabled guests. That’s a start. (Accessibility) I didn't specifically test it, but the elevators were obvious, and the main areas seemed relatively navigable. (Elevator) But, and this is a BIG but, I'd need more info on specific room adaptations. Let's be clear: accessibility isn't just a checkbox; it’s about inclusion. I would recommend calling and asking, if this is important to you.
Cleanliness & Safety – My Obsessive-Compulsive Checklist:
- Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
- Daily disinfection in common areas? Check.
- Hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE? Check.
- Staff trained in safety protocol? Seemed like it. They were masked and efficient, but I'm still a bit of a germaphobe.
- Room sanitization opt-out available? Didn't see that explicitly mentioned, but I'd demand it if I were staying longer.
- Rooms sanitized between stays? Supposedly. I'm assuming…
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter? Mostly. Crowds during breakfast were a tiny bit… cozy.
- Safe dining setup? The tables were spaced out, and the staff were vigilant.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? I hope so.
- CCTV in common areas & outside property? Yes. Makes me feel slightly less paranoid.
- Fire extinguisher, smoke alarms, and security 24-hour? ALL YES. Thank goodness.
The Pool (The Star of the Show – And the Source of My Anxiety):
Okay, let's talk about that pool. The "stunning double storey pool." It is stunning. Seriously. The water glistens, the design is gorgeous, and the views… well, they're pretty good. (Swimming pool [outdoor], Pool with view) But here's the thing: I'm not a natural swimmer. And the thought of looking awkward in front of everyone was… well, let's just say I spent a good hour contemplating my life choices before finally dipping a toe in.
Once I was in, it was amazing. The water was perfect temperature, and it really is a great place to relax.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax (Besides Avoiding the Pool):
- Fitness center: They have one. I peeked in. Looked… functional. I am not a fitness person.
- Spa/sauna/steamroom: Tempting, but I didn’t have time. Next time, I’m booking a full day. (Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage)
- The rest: Not much else. This is more a relax and swim kind of place.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking – Fueling the Luxury (and My Insecurity):
- Restaurants: There are a few. (Restaurants, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant) The main one is a buffet.
- Breakfast [buffet]: The buffet. Oh, the buffet. (Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Western breakfast, Asian breakfast) I’m not a buffet person. I get decision paralysis. But the selection was… vast. Everything from dim sum to pancakes to a mysterious green smoothie I was too scared to try.
- Poolside bar: Essential. I sipped a cocktail while trying to look nonchalantly glamorous. I probably failed. (Poolside bar, Bar)
- Room service [24-hour]: Bless. I ordered a club sandwich at 2 am. It was glorious. (Room service [24-hour])
- Coffee shop: Need. (Coffee shop)
Services & Conveniences – The Little Luxuries (and the Hidden Fees):
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! (Wi-Fi [free])
- Air conditioning in public area and in all rooms! YES. (Air conditioning)
- Concierge: Helpful. (Concierge)
- Daily housekeeping: My room was spotless. (Daily housekeeping)
- Laundry service: Didn't use it, but it's there. (Laundry service)
- Cash withdrawal: Yep.
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]: Plenty of parking. (Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site])
The Rooms – Where the Magic (and the Sleep) Happens:
My room was… lovely. (Available in all rooms, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens) The bed was comfy. The blackout curtains were a lifesaver. I appreciated the free bottled water and the coffee maker. The bathroom was nice. The view… well, it was of another building, but hey, you can't win them all.
For the Kids (If You Must Bring Them):
- Babysitting service: Available.
- Family/child friendly: Yes.
- Kids meal: They have it.
Getting Around – The Logistics (and the Traffic):
- Airport transfer: Available.
- Taxi service: Easy to get.
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Valet parking: All there.
The Verdict (Finally!):
Dive into Luxury: Trio Setia Klang's Stunning Double Storey Pool! is… pretty damn good. It's stylish, comfortable, and the pool is undeniably impressive. It's perfect if you want to relax, swim, and maybe pretend you're a high roller for a weekend.
But here's the catch: Luxury comes at a price. (Duh.) And sometimes, the price is not just monetary. It's the price of feeling a little out of place, of navigating a world of perfectly manicured surfaces and carefully curated experiences.
Would I go back? Absolutely. But next time, I'm bringing a floatie. And maybe some earplugs for the inevitable "Oohs" and "Aahs" over the pool.
SEO-Friendly Call to Action (Because, You Know, Marketing):
Tired of the Same Old Getaway? Dive into Luxury at Trio Setia Klang!
Experience the breathtaking double-storey pool, indulge in exquisite dining, and unwind in luxuriously appointed rooms. Trio Setia Klang offers the perfect escape for couples, families, and anyone seeking a dose of pure relaxation. Book your stay today and discover the ultimate in comfort and style!
Key Benefits:
- Stunning Double-Storey Pool: The centerpiece of your stay.
- Luxurious Rooms: Comfortable and stylish accommodations.
- Delicious Dining: From buffets to 24-hour room service.
- Convenient Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, parking, and more.
- Perfect for Relaxation: Spa services, fitness center, and a tranquil atmosphere.
- Safe and Secure: Hygiene certified and with safety protocols in place.
**Don't just dream of a luxurious getaway – *book it
Taipei Main Station: Alan's Stunning Lift Building Apartment (2-4 Guests)!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the chaotic, beautiful, and probably slightly sunburnt reality of my "Double Storey Pool at Trio Setia Klang" adventure. This isn't your meticulously crafted, perfectly-paced travel brochure. This is life, people. Buckle up.
Day 1: Arrival, Awkward Greetings, and the Pool That Promised Paradise (But Delivered…Something Else)
14:00 - KLIA2 to Grab to Trio Setia: Okay, let's be honest, the flight was a blur of airplane peanuts and questionable in-flight entertainment. Landing in KLIA2? Pure chaos. Navigating the airport felt like a real-life version of "Where's Waldo?" with a whole lot more sweat. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I managed to snag a Grab. The driver, bless his heart, seemed to know every shortcut in Klang. We arrived at Trio Setia, and my initial reaction? "Wow, this place looks…shiny."
15:30 - Check-in Disaster (and a Tiny Victory): Check-in. Oh, check-in. Let's just say the front desk staff weren't exactly bursting with enthusiasm. The whole process felt like pulling teeth, but eventually, I had the key in hand. I was in! Or, rather, I thought I was in. Turns out, the air conditioning in my "deluxe suite" (air quotes, people, air quotes) was on the fritz. Cue immediate meltdown. But, after some frantic calls and a sympathetic maintenance guy (who, by the way, looked like he'd seen things), the AC was (sort of) fixed. Tiny victory!
16:30 - The Pool…Deconstructed: Okay, the main event. The DOUBLE STOREY POOL. The thing that had me drooling over the photos. And…well, the reality was a bit…different. The "double storey" part? More like "slightly elevated platform with a view of the construction site next door." The water? Refreshing, sure, but also filled with more leaves than a freaking forest floor. I swear, I spent half my time dodging rogue hibiscus petals. Also, the sun loungers? Comfort level: questionable. I tried to embrace the chaos, though. I really did. I even took a selfie with a particularly large leaf floating nearby. (Don't judge me, I was trying to find the humor.)
18:00 - Dinner Debacle: Found a restaurant nearby that promised authentic Malaysian cuisine. The food? Spicy. Like, "my mouth is on fire and I'm questioning all my life choices" spicy. I managed to choke down a few bites, accompanied by copious amounts of water. Let's just say I ended up feeling like a dragon fighting a firefighter. The waiter kept giving me these pitying glances.
20:00 - Bedtime Bliss (Sort Of): Back at the room, the AC was still a little wonky, but I was too exhausted to complain. I collapsed into bed, replaying the day's events in my head. The good, the bad, and the hilariously awkward. Sleep, thankfully, eventually came.
Day 2: Klang Exploration - A Tale of Food, Traffic, and Existential Dread
08:00 - Breakfast Blunders: Hotel breakfast. The usual suspects. Slightly stale pastries, lukewarm coffee that tasted vaguely of burnt rubber. I opted for the fruit, which was, thankfully, edible. It was a good start, or so I thought.
09:00 - Exploring Klang (Lost and Found): Time to venture out! Klang, here I come! Armed with a map (that was probably outdated), I set off to explore. The traffic? An absolute beast. I swear, I spent more time stationary than moving. The heat? Insane. I was sweating in places I didn't even know I could sweat. Found a local market, which was an assault on the senses in the best way possible. The smells, the colours, the sheer energy of the place! It was overwhelming but also amazing. Bought some durian (because, when in Rome, right?) – and let me tell you, it was…an experience. Let's just say the smell lingered for days.
12:00 - Lunch Like a Local (and a Stomach Ache): Found a small, unassuming food stall that smelled amazing. The food was cheap, delicious, and, unfortunately, a little bit too authentic for my delicate Western stomach. Let's just say the afternoon was spent huddled in my hotel room, clutching my stomach.
15:00 - Back to the Pool (Attempted Redemption): Decided to give the pool another go. This time, I brought a book and a healthy dose of optimism. The leaves were still there, but I managed to find a relatively clean patch of water. Spent an hour reading, occasionally glancing up at the, let's be honest, not-that-spectacular view.
17:00 - Dinner in the Dark (and More Tears): After, since I wasn't feeling too well, I decided to order in some food. However, the electricity went out! The food was fine, but eating dinner in the dark, with only the light from my phone, was a bit of a vibe killer. I just ended up feeling lonely, which I probably shouldn't have.
19:00 - Early Night - Another Day, Another Chance: Back in bed, trying to shake the feeling of being homesick. Another day, another chance to find the good in it all.
Day 3: Departure and Reflections (and the lingering smell of durian)
08:00 - Check-out Chaos: Check-out was a breeze, thankfully. Maybe they were glad to see me go?
09:00 - Goodbye, Trio Setia (and Klang): Farewell to Trio Setia and Klang. All in all, it was a mixed bag. There were moments of pure frustration, moments of pure joy, and a whole lot of moments in between. The double-storey pool wasn't quite the paradise I'd imagined, but I learned a lot. I learned that Malaysian food is amazing (and sometimes a little too much for me). I learned that traffic can be a beast. And I learned that sometimes, the imperfections are what make the adventure truly memorable.
10:00 - KLIA2 Bound: Back to KLIA2. Ready to head home, a little bit tired, a little bit sunburnt, and definitely still smelling faintly of durian.
12:00 - Home Sweet Home: Back to reality. Already dreaming of my next adventure, and thinking that next time, I'll pack more anti-diarrheal medication!

Dive into Luxury: Trio Setia Klang's Double Storey Pool - FAQ (and a Whole Lot More!)
Because let's be real, planning a pool day is a commitment.
Okay, the pool looks amazing online. But is it *actually* amazing? Like, Instagram-filter-worthy amazing?
Alright, deep breath. Yes. And no. Let me explain. The pictures? They're good. REALLY good. The pool *is* stunning. That double-storey thing? Totally legit. You can practically swan dive from the top level (though, disclaimer: I am NOT recommending that, especially after a few cocktails. Just saying...). The tiles shimmer, the water is that perfect turquoise… but let me give you the *real* tea.
First off, lighting is EVERYTHING. The photos are probably taken at golden hour, which makes *everyone* look good, including the pool. When I went, it was overcast, which made things a little… muted. Still gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but less *wowza*. Second, the “luxury” label? It’s there. The landscaping is immaculate, the loungers are comfy... but I did spot a tiny, almost invisible, crack in one of the tiles. Minor, I know. But hey, it’s real life, right? You can’t expect perfection. And honestly? It added character. Made it feel less… corporate.
The best part? The sheer *space*. You're not crammed in with a hundred other people like some public pool nightmare. We had plenty of room to spread out, swim laps (well, attempt laps... mostly splashing around!), and just… *breathe*. That, my friends, is the real luxury.
Is it kid-friendly? My little terrors (I mean, angels) are obsessed with water.
This is a tricky one. The pool itself *looks* kid-friendly. There are shallow areas, the water is clean… BUT. Here’s the thing. It's a *luxury* pool. Think less "splashing contest" and more "sophisticated poolside lounging." (Though, let’s be real, who can keep kids from splashing?)
I saw a few families there, and it seemed to work. But you'll need to keep a close eye on the little ones, especially around the upper level. That's a definite potential hazard for little daredevils. And honestly? The vibe is more… chill. If your kids are the type to scream with unbridled joy every five seconds (bless them, they’re adorable), you might get some side-eye from the more relaxed guests. Consider it. Maybe bring earplugs for yourself, just in case.
My suggestion? If your kids are generally well-behaved and you're prepared to be vigilant, go for it. If they're miniature tornadoes of energy? Maybe save it for a day when you can RELAX. You deserve it.
What's the deal with food and drinks? Can I bring my own snacks and booze? (Asking for a friend... obviously.)
Okay, this is where things get… interesting. Officially, I *think* they have some rules about outside food and drink. Unofficially? Let's just say I saw some suspiciously large bags being discreetly unloaded.
Look, I’m not advocating for blatant rule-breaking. But a few strategically placed snacks and a refreshing beverage (or two… or three…) can seriously elevate a pool day. I’d suggest checking their policy beforehand to avoid any awkwardness.
They might have a bar or offer food service, and that’s a bonus! But personally? I'm a big fan of packing my own picnic basket, complete with fancy cheeses, crackers, and a bottle of something bubbly. Just remember to clean up after yourself! Nobody wants to see a rogue chip bag floating in that pristine water.
Parking situation? Because finding parking anywhere in Klang is a battle.
Oh, the parking. The bane of every Klang resident's existence. I'm not going to lie, it's not the easiest. But it's manageable. There's usually parking available, but you might have to walk a bit. My advice? Go early. Seriously. Beat the crowds (and the sun’s direct wrath). Plus, you get the best pick of the loungers!
I remember one time, I circled the block about five times before finally snagging a spot. By then, I was already sweating and grumpy. But hey, the pool was worth it. Just… prepare yourself mentally for the parking game. It's a test of patience, a true Klang rite of passage. And bring water. You'll need it, both for the heat and for your sanity.
Anything else I should know? Any hidden gems or things to avoid?
Okay, here are my parting thoughts, my pearls of poolside wisdom:
- **Sunscreen is your best friend.** Seriously. Reapply. Every. Two. Hours. I learned this the hard way. My shoulders still bear the scars (and the memory of excruciating pain).
- **Bring a book (or download some podcasts).** Pool days are for relaxing. Embrace the downtime. Let your brain switch off.
- **Don't be afraid to treat yourself.** That fancy cocktail? That extra scoop of ice cream? You deserve it! (Just don't go overboard, unless you're aiming for a nap by the pool.)
- **The towels are fluffy, which is a small but significant detail.** Appreciate the little things, people!
- **And finally… embrace the imperfections.** Things won't always be perfect. The sun might be too hot, the music might be a little loud, someone might splash you. Roll with it. That's part of the fun. It's a pool day! Just relax, enjoy the water, and try not to think about the parking situation *too* much. You've earned it.
Okay, so the double-decker pool. Worth the hype?
Absolutely. Even with the minor cracks in the tiles, the potential parking nightmare, and the slight possibility of running into a screaming toddler. Because let me tell you about the *vibe*. It's something special. It's the feeling of… escape. Of leaving the everyday behind, even if just for a few hours.
I remember, one time, I was having the worst week. Everything was going wrong. Work was a mess, my car had broken down, and I was pretty sure I was developing a permanent frown. Then I went to that pool. And for a few glorious hours, all of that melted away. I swam, I sunbathed, I sipped a cold drink, and I just… *breathed*. It was pure, unadulterated bliss. And THAT, my friends, is worth every penny (and every parking space). Go. JustHotel Near Me Search

